The Audubon Native Plants Database helps you find the best plants for birds in your area.
Bird-friendly native plants are not only beautiful—they require less upkeep and save water, time, and money.
With native species, your yard, patio, or balcony becomes a vital recharge station for birds passing through and a sanctuary for nesting and overwintering birds.
Audubon Connecticut is thrilled to bring you the Audubon Native Plants Database resource in addition to our local offerings:
- Habitat recognition/certification
- Residential habitat improvement consultation
- Habitat Ambassador volunteer training
- Education programs and presentations
- Native plant sales
- Habitat restoration projects
- Habitat planning and consultation for schools and community groups & municipalities
Want Help with the Process?
In addition to our helpful resources, we offer personalized habitat improvement consultation and assessments for homeowners and others interested in creating a bird-friendly habitat and home.
Contact Community Conservation Manager Ken Elkins by email with questions about our resource offerings or for more information and pricing for a personalized consultation.