Bent of the River Audubon Center Trails Day Hike
Saturday, June 03, 2023
9:00am - 11:00am Eastern Southbury, Connecticut
Bent of the River Audubon Center
185 East Flat Hill Road, Southbury, 06488, CT
For questions contact Kate Pratt at firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-405-9113
Saturday, June 3, 2023 - 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Join board member Kate MacKinney and volunteer Laura Mitchell for a hike on some of the higher trails. Learn about the history of this Audubon property and enjoy the sounds of birds. This is a moderate hike but there are some hills along the way.
- Suitable for children ages 7 and up. This hike will be about 2 to 3 miles. Please wear sturdy shoes and pack a water bottle.
- For general and accessibility questions, please contact Kate Pratt at Kathleen.Pratt@audubon.org or 203-405-9113.
- Accessible parking by the barn
- Accessible bathroom on site
- Terrain description – The route is about 2 miles over mostly flat terrain. Trail surfaces include gravel, wooden walkways, hard-pack dirt, and and grass.